Cracking up
Dennis has been very interactive recently. He has been smiling and following you with his eyes for some time now. But, one evening, I heard Ryan laughing in the other room so I came running to find that Dennis was laughing too. I caught the very tail end on tape.
Laying down on the job
We think Buster is the best dog in the world. Today, Ryan had the task of cutting his nails. Check out how he got Buster to stay still.
3 comments:
Dennis's face in the second picture is so awesome! Only a few more days and we get to meet him!!! We can't wait to see all of you!
hey ryan and rita
your baby is getting big!! Very cute little guy!
Hey, are you using one of those pedi paws I have seen at the store for your dogs nails? Do they really work?
hope you had a great Christmas!
I just want to kiss his cheeks! Dennis is adorable. I loved the video. Those first smiles and giggles are so much fun. Emelyn is really close to giggling!
Post a Comment