Super fun! We had such a great time with Ryan's sister Camille. One of the highlights was the zoo... as always. But, this time I saw soooo many new things. I never knew you could go inside with the giraffes! They were huge.


Most often quote of the hoofed animals, "whoa, that's a male."
The birds were amazing! I had never been inside the bird house! There were so many cool birds... here is just one.

camels are weird.

The tigers were so active! Chasing each other around and pouncing on a log in the water. They were so entertaining.


We also worked in the garden on Saturday and put Camille to work... and took a bike ride to ted drewes frozen custard.... a must do in Saint Louis.

Thanks Camille!
1 comment:
Oh love all the pictures!!! It was soo much fun!! So I'm driving out to DC with Buzz now so he doesn't have to go alone so we'll be driving through St Louis on Tuesday if you could do lunch or something... We won't be staying long, but I'd love to see you!
Post a Comment