We have been enjoying this beautiful weather (upper 70's). Every time I put Zola in a swing she LOVES it. I think she could probably swing all day.
Eloise is so beautiful and sweet. She always wants to hold Zola but is pretty shy about it. She will go up to her mom and whisper it like a secret while staring at me.
Jude wants to do everything too but doesn't quite know what to do...
...and gets distracted easily.
We love our Emily. She is my greatest blessing living in Saint Louis.
Zola is getting bigger! 17.5 lbs. She is almost too big for this swing.
Here she is trying a new food that she didn't like.
What's not to love?
She growls almost as much as she babbles. She flaps her arms like she wants to fly almost constantly. She is as mild as any baby can get and has one of the quietest cries that I have heard. She is always happy. She loves to look at people and loves people to look at her. If someone is not looking at her that she wants to look at her she will stare them down and lean as far towards them as she can. She does this at church all the time to whomever is sitting next to me. She will lean until she is almost directly in front of them and kinda startles them when they look up from their scriptures. She has a good stare, doesn't she?
Dennis is getting really good at drawing. Here is a friend swinging at his school. Its a good thing that I snapped this picture when I did because he always colors scribbles over his art. :(
I can't help myself sometimes... she is just too cute.
Here Dennis demanded a photo shoot right after seeing old pictures of him doing the same thing with olives.
I can't get over how big she is.
We got our trains from a friend that was done with them so some pieces were broken when we got them 2+ years ago. This last week Dennis decided to fix this one with glue. I let him do his thing... knowing it wouldn't work because it wouldn't allow movement to go around turns. He did an excellent job and let it dry all day.
And to my surprise, it works great! Dennis sure is handy.
Dennis LOVES to decorate our house. He wants to do it everyday. We did a couple of cute things and now he just hangs up random things all over the house.









No comments:
Post a Comment