Zola turned nine months. It is crazy how fast that went by. She is still a sweet heart. Today at church some guy that I had never seen before came up to me and told me that my daughter was the prettiest girl he had ever seen. That was quite the compliment. She still loves people. She loves to eat paper. She loves whatever her brother is doing. She doesn't sleep through the night anymore. I see her about once every three hours again... totally out of habit... I know. I just can't seem to let her cry... and neither can Ryan. He is usually the backbone with crying. She is just SO GOOD that it pains us to hear her cry. It seems she only does it when something is really wrong. Often times I will go in and pick her up and she burps a huge burp and then she is fine. Of course this isn't the reason every three hours... another reason could be because she got 3 new teeth this week! She still won't let me look at them. She won't let me anywhere near her mouth... not even to eat (this week). She has been able to scoot backwards for a while now and she started scooting on her bottom going forwards. I thought maybe she would skip the crawling and just scoot. But, this morning she had enough motivation! UNO! She loves cards. Check out the videos. She is pretty cute.
We went to the Doctor for her check up and she weighs 17 1/2 lbs... that's all I remember.
2 comments:
Go Zola! What a doll. She is seriously such a cute little girl. I miss you guys. :( Maybe Holland and Zola had a chat over the summer about how they were going to wreck havoc on the sleep of their parents come fall because Holland is suddenly on the 3 hour schedule at night as well.
Post a Comment