Saturday, May 11, 2013

spring break

I will have to post another spring break post after we move because I don't have the computer connector for my nice camera. These are all pictures from my phone. 

Randy and Chrissy came down and the weather got super nice. 


 The boys were hard at work shoveling.
 Quick story: One day we went up to the condo just to grab a quick bite to eat and as we came back down Dennis wanted to inform everyone where we had been. Everyone that we passed was greeted with, "We're back... we went up for a while, but now we are back." One random man said, "Thanks for the update." This kid cracks me up.



We were heading out the door and I told Zola that we had to go find her shoes... When I came back, she had found a better shoe to wear.


She is the cutest little walker ever!


 On the way home... one minute I took this picture...
 ... and this one the next...
What an awesome trip. We miss the beach.

No comments: