Grandma bought the boys a super cool vehicle. Dennis loved driving it around the yard. It doesn't have great traction on the sand or uphill but it drove nicely to JoAnn's and back.
James and Dennis being silly.
Dennis thinks it is so cute when Owen is in the swing. One day Owen was in his swing at his house and Dennis said, "It's too bad we don't have our camera. That is a super cute picture." Here Dennis was a really good pusher. Grandma took Janae to nap in the hammock while her parents were fishing.
Russ got to spend some time with his kids.
If it weren't for the fact that Russ' and Chrissy's heads are in the shadow on this picture, it would be my favorite. I love Dennis... he is so funny.
Here is the whole family except for Ryan :(
Oh man, I love my camera. Boating with Grandma.
Fishing for the little ones.
Reed's great rock work on the stairs down to the sauna.
I love this picture because it reminds me of so many pictures of me when I was little at the cabin. She just sat there in the woods happy as a tick... and didn't get any.
Project Demolition: Kevin was hard at work breaking down the outdoor grill and James and Dennis spread them out over the soon to be concrete patio. Things are ever changing up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment