Wednesday, July 31, 2013

our life

Here is a before picture of the raspberries.
Here is an after I weeded picture of the raspberries.

 We went to the cabin for the 4th of July. We had a great time. I only got these two shots of our trip. oops.

 Our backyard before we put up the fence...
 At grandma's house with James. They love each other.
 I love rhubarb! We packaged a bunch to freeze. We also love the fact that grandma can come and visit whenever she wants!
 Zola is undressing herself. Thankfully, this has not happened more than this once.






 Zola loves her swing.
The entire raspberry patch. We get so many raspberries. We will have to start freezing them. We eat at least a pint a day. 

 Daddy decided to improve my knot tying job and Zola wasn't happy. Dennis loves climbing trees. He can climb up the fireman pole at the playground with just his arms. He is one strong kid.

 Here is my garden. I weeded a ton and still have weeding to go. But it is coming along.

One of the flowers that I planted was a poppy. He died. :( 

No comments: