Thursday, September 12, 2013

from JULY??

Where does time go... man, I thought I posted these pictures but I guess not. 
Dennis and our neighbor friends got our fountain and waterfall working though it only worked for a couple of weeks until our duct tape gave way and it started leaking again. We will need to put a new rubber liner down next summer. 
 Dennis sure loves his comic books. He would rather page through it for an hour than eat breakfast! Now, that's sayin something. Dennis loves breakfast.
 One day Zola brought me my apron that I got at Zola's Grand Girl Gathering. It was super cute. She wore it all day.
 My breakfast was delicious. raspberries from the garden, blackberries from the douglas trail and blueberries. YUMMY.
 We went to the Olmstead County fair in mid July and it was raining and freezing. Lucky for us there weren't many people there.


 We were cold.

 Our daily raspberry picking until I found tiny worms... then I stopped picking. Anyone know how to get rid of worms in raspberry patches?
I have a picture of myself in this very spot when I was little. 
 Our jackpot blackberry find during our bike ride.







No comments: