Zola sure loves her daddy, grandpa, and papa. After we brought nonnie, papa and Kristen to the airport we went to my parents house for the night. We had a couple of hours to play with grandma and grandpa before they were off to a party. Soon after they left zola was quite distraught. She came up to me and said, "where's papa?" I explained that papa needed to go back to Utah and that we would see him again in a month. She walked away. Then she came back, "where's grandpa?" I explained that he had to go to a party but he would be back. She walked away. Then she came back again, "where's daddy?" I explained that he was at home and we would see him tomorrow. She walked away. Then she came back again and asked about all of them again. Can you blame her? They are all quite the guys.
She has started playing make believe a lot. Often I hear her singing the goodnight song to her Lego man named either grandpa, papa, or daddy. Today she was putting them to bed and then getting them a drink in the pictured orange cup. And putting them back to bed. You know, our usual prolonged goodnight routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment