Sunday, June 22, 2014

PI cheese fest

4H is a big part of small town living. So, when there is a festival, there are sure to be farm animals. 

 True to herself, Zola LOVES animals and is not afraid of them... but more afraid of the people holding on to the lead. Its funny because people assume its the other way around. I always feel bad telling people that she is afraid of them... and if they simply look the other way and ignore her, she will warm up to the animal very quickly. Like this cow... with no people.



During cheese fest they close of Main street and set up a huge carnival. Of all the rides to choose to spend your limited tickets on, Dennis chose this obstacle course that was nothing more than playground equipment. But he had been eyeing it on the side of the road in its boxed up truck form for some time.
 We rode on a scrambler as a family. Surprisingly, there wasn't an age or height requirement. Zola was terrified to say the least during the first half of the ride, but towards the end I think I saw a little smile.

 Zola pretty much freaked out when she saw the carousel.
 She was in heaven...
 Dennis' last ride that he HAD to ride was the ferris wheel. It was his first one he had ever been on. And he was terrified at first. But after a few times around he started to get used to it.
 Zola, I think was oblivious to the fact that we were way up in the air... she was just glad to be sitting next to her dad.
It was fun. I felt sick from the fried foods and the scrambler. Baby funk #3 I'm sure was a scrambled mess.

No comments: