We had a great trip out to Utah this year. We drove by Mount Rushmore but didn't want to pay the $11 parking fee thinking that we would get some free lookout somewhere.... but it never came! haha. So this is the only picture that we got of it.
Grandma Funk came to visit us at Bear Lake. It was so good to see her.Here is the whole clan minus Buzz, Thomas and Alex.
Papa got a new boat this year and we all loved the new feature of surfing the wave.
I love this picture. Zola is finally enjoying her ride and Dennis is asking for more with his thumb's up.
I also LOVE this picture. Dennis' smile says everything! He was constantly asking for more speed and more waves.
Little Holland seemed to always offer to put lotion on her parents. Pretty cute gal.
These boys played so well together! I wish we lived closer.
...and these two gals warmed up pretty good and started playing with each other too.
Baby "Angus Mangus" needed to do a little surfing too! I did it a couple of times but never too long or too crazy.
And here is the video of Dennis surfiing! Not at bear lake but I decided to include it with all of the other surfing pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment