Monday, November 24, 2014

Halloween

Ryan helped the kids carve pumpkins this year. I was feeling a bit large... especially since I went into labor the next morning. He always does such a great job anyways. 

 Zola didn't like getting dirty at all!
 Dennis cleaned out his own pumpkin this year! And he did a pretty good job at it too.




 Dennis was a glow in the dark skeleton! He loved it.
 And Zola was "woman woman" (wonder woman). Aren't they the cutest ever?


This is Zola just a couple of hours before trick or treating.. She was pretty sick. But, when I asked here there was no doubt that she wanted to go out. And, while we were out, I asked her if she wanted to go home- because it was really cold. She said no. That she wanted to stay outside.
Dennis was so excited he ran from house to house leaving Zola and I way behind in his dust.

No comments: