Zola has such beautiful hair!
Andrew LOVES to be just like the big boys... going around the house making gun noises.I can't make this up guys. I tried to teach Andrew baby sign language like Dennis and Zola, albeit not as consistently. But this kid definitely doesn't need it! This is his "more"face. I had to take several pictures to prove that he does it all the time. It kills me. I keep loving this guy more and more.
One of the presents that the kids got for christmas was an eight foot trampoline. We set it up in the toy room for the winter. Best. Decision. Ever.
Fun chocolate bowls that we made for the sister missionaries.
Glow sticks in the tub add some fun to our winter days.
frosty windows are pretty fun too.
My kids were so good in church. They were sitting shoulder to shoulder without bugging each other the whole time. They could have spread out but they were happy bunched together. My heart was full. I love how they love each other.
I was so proud of Dennis at his piano recital. You could tell that his teacher was too. Dennis did an amazing job at his first recital. He played "little Indian boy" and memorized it. He even was able to play through a mistake without missing a beat. I'm a proud mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment