Andrew is not one to miss out of a photo opp.
We love Nutella.
It wasn't the most restful sleep I ever had... but I woke up feeling very blessed to have such awesome kids.
I finally finished the kids' quilts. They aren't perfect but they are complete.
They always talk about the dangers of co sleeping for the baby but what about for the parents! I woke up with my head pounding because the circulation was cut off to the rest of my body. You can see the puffy face. And yet, I didn't want to move Andrew because that meant that he would wake up.
He is a happy kid.
I was pretty fun watching Andrew at Zola's dance recital. He loved the curtain, the music, and the dancing. He would point and squeal with excitement when the curtain would open to reveal the dancers. He also wouldn't let anyone take his dress shirt off of his left arm.
Zola did a fantastic job at her first dance recital.
In a small town it seems like everyone goes to the recitals because they all know someone. So, Our neighbor gave Zola some balloons for doing such a great job.
Andrew loves his brother. Here he just wanted to cuddle while Dennis was trying to get his reading done.
Zola's end of year program at school. They sang some songs.
falling asleep in my arms is not something that happens often. But the week before my California girls trip it happened a couple of times.
We love to bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment