Monday, August 3, 2009

11 months!

My big boy has only 1 month left until he is a year old! Wow. Time flies way too fast. Just in the past week Dennis has really enjoyed not just pulling the books off of his shelves but paging through them. I am so happy... I thought he was never going to be interested. This is the first time that he has sported this shirt... I was going through the clothes that we have for 12-18 months (not that he fits in them yet... he still wears mostly 9 month stuff.) And, I found this shirt. Given to us by Ryan's brother's family (don't worry they have BYU stuff from us) this shirt was probably never to be worn if it were up to Ryan... I actually think its kinda cute- of course it would be cuter if it was BYU. Anyways, I realized that this shirt is WAY small for being 12-18 mo. and if he didn't wear it soon, he never would. This might be the only time he will wear it for Im scared it wont fit him after it gets washed. So, sorry Ryan...
...I'll probably get in trouble for this one.

4 comments:

Buzz and Camille said...

No worries! He still looks cute! Benson through up on the BYU shirt I gave him... haha

The Lunts said...

No Way! Utah State Rules, Go Aggies!!! ps - that's where I went

Katrina said...

YES!! Perfect! You've got to teach him while he's young!

Taylor said...

Good looking Shirt