Dennis is poppin out some more teeth. It must hurt because we don't see this cute smile as often as we usually do. In fact, he has been quite grumpy the past couple of days and we couldn't seem to find anything that would make him happy. Well, ALL mysteries solved when I saw something white coming out of his top gum. The peculiar thing about it is that it is on the side... I'm wondering if he is working on all 4 front top teeth at the same time. OUCH.

In this picture, Dennis tried to eat the cheerio like the dogs (face plant on the table) only to get it stuck on his nose. :)
1 comment:
Poor guy. Benson has that last molar coming in and he is done! Can't wait. Myer... well... it's going to be a while.
Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me. That has to make him feel better. :) And we miss you a ton. I'm really hoping we can finagle our schedule so we can make it to Kaysville for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment