*sitting on the front step in the warm spring weather with Dennis when a car pulls up with their ghetto rap music blasting and we break out into dance.
*trying to put Dennis back into bed at 2:30 in the morning after getting a dose of Tylenol for his molers and he clings around my neck hanging on for dear life hoping that I don't let go.
*driving up to our house after work and seeing Dennis's beaming smile at first sight of me.
*Dennis pulling off his clothes to get into the shower with you.
*I said, "you're mommy's baby"- He said, "baby" pause "mommy"
*seeing Dennis "help" daddy with whatever he is doing.
I'm LOVING life.
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys to come visit!!!!
i love that i can picture all of this now that i've seen your house. i especially love the dancing to the rap music.
It gets better every single day, doesn't it?
I love it!!!
Man, I love our little boys! I know that cling. That, "Please don't put me down" cling. That's when they turn into monkeys who can wrap every limb around you just so you won't put them down. Love it!
Post a Comment