Hi Rita; thanks for sending this little developmental stage//I'm so glad you captured it on video----years of pleasure have been captured''''''I have always said "I wish I could just put this moment in a bottle and save it!" have you ever heard me say that? Mom
4 comments:
Hi Rita; thanks for sending this little developmental stage//I'm so glad you captured it on video----years of pleasure have been captured''''''I have always said "I wish I could just put this moment in a bottle and save it!" have you ever heard me say that? Mom
oh. my. goodness. nooo! will never be showing this to w, or my life will officially be over. :)
you're such a nice mom to encourage d like that.
Big stuff now!
That's the first, the crib is next (if not already). :) J is doing great in his Big Boy Bed.
Oh no! James is sleeping in a pack & play for the next two weeks. I'm terrified! What will I ever do with a bed that doesn't contain him?!
Post a Comment