Some things that Dennis has surprised me with recently:
*The same morning as this picture was taken, I was laying in bed and woke up to Dennis standing in his pack and play and before I could get up to help him he climbed out of the crib right onto my head! And today, when he woke up from his nap, Nonnie heard him knocking on the bedroom door saying, "dat" (his favorite word). He had climbed out again...
*While I was chatting with Ryan via skype, Dennis opened the door to the room and closed it behind him twice- lached and all.
Here comes the next stage of his life. Some new words are: thank you & love you
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys are having a great time. How far do you guys run.
What does the word dat mean
Mom wants to know if you can get a pic of Dennis getting out of his pack&play?
Sounds like fun! Each new stage starts more and more baby proofing! Robert is thinking about walking! I'm not ready!!
Post a Comment