My parents came to visit again last week. Since we are not going to Minnesota this year for thanksgiving, my mom made us a thanksgiving dinner a week early. We were so happy!yummy.
Your parents are so cute! And--that dinner looks delicious! Dennis is growing up so much. It's amazing how well he talks. As I was reading your post about not comparing--I was thinking how I'm glad that I've learned that lesson too. Our kids are all so different and do things at their own pace. My girls were early walkers--but, REALLY late talkers. So, it always amazes me when I read about other little 2 year-olds who speak so well. My poor little Emelyn will catch up--someday! :) I would love to see our kids together. I bet they'd get into LOTS of stuff! Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Your parents are so cute! And--that dinner looks delicious! Dennis is growing up so much. It's amazing how well he talks. As I was reading your post about not comparing--I was thinking how I'm glad that I've learned that lesson too. Our kids are all so different and do things at their own pace. My girls were early walkers--but, REALLY late talkers. So, it always amazes me when I read about other little 2 year-olds who speak so well. My poor little Emelyn will catch up--someday! :) I would love to see our kids together. I bet they'd get into LOTS of stuff! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment