Saturday, February 5, 2011

go blues

I. love. hockey.

Ryan has been really fortunate with his rotations. He has been able to work with the orthopedic surgeon for the Rams and right now he is the with team doctor for the Blues. Last night, the doctor took us to a game and we LOVED it!!! Ryan even got to go down into the locker rooms. We had amazing seats. The doctor would leave whenever it looked like there would be an ingury. Now that's the kind of "on call" that I could get used to.
Anyways, I was once again reminded how much I love hockey. I miss it. I would join the ladies team here in St. Louis but its $450 a season!!! yikes. I will just have to take advantage of the free tickets that I get from school... even though they won't be any where near these great seats.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Fun! That's a great perk for a med student!

Buzz and Camille said...

How fun!! Those are some great perks!!