Saturday, February 26, 2011

random tidbits

When Nonnie was here, she made play dough with Dennis. He loved it. He made these cups all on his own without being prompted while Nonnie was folding laundry (thank you) and I was at work. What a creative guy. We have renewed our love of the playground with the nice weather last week.
Dennis even got to try out his new bike. We rode it to Eloise's house and back. He is really good at doing the peddle motion but doesn't have the strength to make it go himself. Especially because he can't quite reach the peddles when they are at the bottom. He has to shift his weight from side to side. He has figured out the break and thinks it is funny to break every 3 feet.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Jimmy likes to stop his bike, get off and then walk it everytime we come to the end of someone's driveway on our street. As everyone has a driveway, this makes for quite a stop-and-go trip around the neighborhood.

Mom said...

I can't believe Dennis is on a bike and that he isn't wearing a coat or socks!! I guess I brought the cold weather to Utah with me. Love Ya!!