Recently my baby has been growing up. We switched from our crib to a big boy bed (and he still takes naps... at least when anyone but mommy tries to put him down). I have been trying to convince Dennis that he is still a baby until ALL baby items are put away... we really only have one of those things left.... diapers. He isn't liking that idea as much as me.

Pretty soon Dennis will be on his first hockey team, going to school and growing up. All too quick for my baby.
4 comments:
I know what you mean! It's so exciting and terrifying at the same time.
I love that last pic of him and Ryan stretching! Too cute!
J always corrects me - "I'm NOT a baby. I'm a BIG BOY."
*sigh*
Are you glad he does want to be a big boy instead of your baby forever and live in your house and eat your food? I don't want my babies to grow up but get reminded by both of them they are big boys, and they want to grow up to be Daddies. My son's favorite phrase is "when I grow up and am a Daddy, I'll...." I want him to grow up. But not too fast.
Post a Comment