We had a great time at the children's zoo. Dennis got to play vet.
Dennis got to play with this cool pulley system... and you can see that there are exhibits right next to this jungle gym. 
He played farm.
and we got to see two owls, some guinea pigs, rabbits, and a snake without glass in between us.
Going to the children's zoo in the winter is really nice because nobody is there! and its FREE. oh I love St. Louis.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
before croup
I didn't realize this until after I titled this post but... we went to the zoo and touched animals on Saturday. I didn't remember until after we ate lunch to wash our hands. Monday, Dennis got croup. Tuesday, I got croup. I will always remember to wash my hands before I eat and I will always get a flu shot from now on. I don't know why I don't think I need it. I get sick ALL the time and Ryan never does. He got the shot. Lessons learned. This was the WORST cold I have ever had. Every symptom that you can think of I had. Including aching bones for 4 days!!!! I have never been achy that long before. My chest still hurts a little when I breathe. Dennis didn't seem to have it as bad as I did. oh... enough complaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun outing. I'm sorry you guys got sick. Hope your feeling better soon.
Shot. Yes please. :)
Post a Comment