Sunday, October 9, 2011

baby girl funk

We found out on Tuesday that we are having a little girl. The night before Ryan told me that he was 90% sure that it was a girl. He confirmed what I had been feeling. And, we were right. Funny how that happens.


I feel extremely blessed and very excited. There are so many things I want to make... that I just don't know where to start... and it is a little early for bows. :)

Here I am at almost 20 weeks. My belly finally popped out and I couldn't fit into the skirt that I wanted to wear to church today.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

You look SO GOOD! What a pretty pregnant gal! You're tiny. I always pop out at--like--8 weeks it seems. :) I'm excited you're going to have a little girl. They're so fun! Congratulations!

Mindi said...

You look beautiful!