Saturday, February 25, 2012

nonnie & kristen

We had some really fun visitors for President's Day weekend. Nonnie & Kristen came to meet Zola, play with Dennis and help us out around our house. First, we went to the zoo. Some of our favorite things were the baby monkey, the turtles, snakes, and birds. Like our stroller? Its a hand me down- hand me down... and we love it.

We took them to the City Diner because The King and I was closed on Monday. We REALLY loved our meal.
Then we went to the Science Center. Since Dennis got a marble run for Christmas, he LOVES marbles. This life sized marble run was a hit.
Dennis was terrified of the Dinosaurs that move and roar.
This is his genuine scared face.
Of course, we had to build an arch.


We were so sad to see them go. We had a great time!

One thing that Maree did for us was make a lot of freezer meals! That will come in handy when I go back to work. One of the recipes is one worth sharing with the world. It is totally delicious. I don't think I will ever get sick of this recipe.


I also have it pinned on Pinterest if you would prefer finding it that way.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Nice stroller! :) Love you guys.