On April 29th, Zola was blessed at church so we had a full house. Ryan's parents, Kevin and Maree came in to town for a couple of days and so did my parents, Ron and Robyn. We had an excellent time. Here we went to Ted Drewes for the best frozen custard in the world! 
We also celebrated my birthday while everyone was in town. I turned 29 on the 3rd and we celebrated a couple of days early.Here are the pictures of Zola on her blessing day. My mom made the dress, Maree made the little booties and my friend got us the flower for her head. She was so beautiful.
I love it that she is getting chunky.
Here she is smiling at her brother. She sure loves Dennis.
Who wouldn't love this kid!
I am very blessed to have such wonderful kids... and parents, and in-laws, and husband. I love them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment