Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dr. Ryan Kevin Funk

Ryan's parents came into town for a couple of days for Ryan's graduation. I was working most of the time (its the busiest time of year at school). So unfortunately this is the only picture that I have of their visit. 
Zola is such a happy baby. She loves interacting with people these days... She will tell you a whole story in goo gaa and a few squeals. 
 Ryan graduated from Medical School! I am so proud of him. He did an excellent job. Dennis got to walk across the stage with him. Lucky boy. I,unfortunately, forgot my camera at home- so these are the best pictures that I have... from my camera.
 In this picture you can see Dennis looking out at the crowd.
 I love these guys.

Congrats Ryan!

Ryan's parents had to go to the airport immediately after the ceremony in order to get to Eugene, Oregon for Ryan's brother, Taylor's graduation from Law School.

*Also happening that day: my mom had surgery on her knee, my sister in law Chrissy and my brother Randy had their baby boy, and I had the flu. It was a busy day.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Poofy hats are the coolest.

Mindy said...

I love this post, Rita! Congratulations to Ryan and your whole family for making it through medical school. We're on our way to Rochester next week, and I'll be anxiously awaiting your arrival next June.

Also, I hear that your brother-in-law is in my mother-in-law's ward in Eugene. Small world.