Here is Dennis working on his homemade gift for Kristen.
Dennis starting writing with his "letters" all hooked together.
At our ward Christmas party, Dennis really wanted to sing in front of everyone. He saw me go up to the microphone and he saw a friend of his up at the microphone. He told me that he wanted to sing several times and I told him that we would prepare for next year. Where is she? He would ask me. who? The lady in the blue (the host of the evening). Then when he got the opportunity he went up to "the lady in blue" and told her that he wanted to sing. She was so great and asked us all to sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. He did a great job singing really loud the last two words of every line after we all did. That crazy kid had me laughing so hard I was crying. He has no fear. He also sang with the primary. See how Stella is holding his arm. I love it.
the stitches
Here is a video of Zola playing hide and seek with Daddy.





No comments:
Post a Comment