Saturday, December 8, 2012

the dumpster won

We spent the day outside cleaning our yard. We took a wheel barrow load to the dumpster half way down the block and on the way back Dennis wanted to race his daddy. He took off running and looked back to see if his dad was coming. Like he all too often does, he kept running while looking behind himself. He turned around just in time to smack the dumpster with his head. 

It cut his head open pretty bad. We went to the urgent care and they said that we had to take him to the ER. So, we got to see where daddy works. 
 "Next time, I will look forwards so I see what I run into."

 Ryan cleaned him up really good but let the Doctor on duty do the stitching. Just in case there was scaring, he didn't want to feel guilty about it. I think it was a great decision.

Hopefully he doesn't look like Harry Potter when it all heals up.

No comments: