We did a lot of raking this fall... and we got to haul all of our leaves to the biggest leaf pile in Pine Island... our yard waste dump.
We started out November with high hopes of continuing our thankful tree throughout the month... but it only lasted about a week. We are so thankful for so many things... they just didn't make it to the leaf...my kids are so kissable.
In addition to raking our leaves, we raked my parents' as well. It is such a beautiful time of year... I don't quite know why my parents leave to Florida.
Zola didn't like being in the pile of leaves. She quickly made her way out after I dropped her in for a quick picture.
Here we are picking up dad from work.
Dennis is such a great big brother. He likes to help out with everything. Including things that I am not ready for. Instead of just getting Zola a drink, he showed her how she could get herself a drink.
Here is a picture of the group of kids in our preschool co-op. Just this week a boy added so that Dennis won't be the only one. L to R: Dennis, Lucy, Sarah, Callie, Judilyn, Amalia.
She thinks she is so tricky. She cracks herself up...
... and me? I am working away on house projects. Here I was sanding down my spackling.













No comments:
Post a Comment