Thursday, December 12, 2013

um... yeah... halloween..

It was mighty cold on Halloween but we had fun anyways. Zola was an angel and Dennis was spider man. 

 We started off with our wagon. But it was way too cold and we had way too far to walk so we turned around and drove the the popular neighborhood where every house gave out candy. Dennis was pooped after a short while and I carried him on my back as I ran from house to house. My competitive spirit kicked in because I knew that Dennis would be comparing candy stashes with Braden. And, it broke my heart just thinking about Dennis' disappointment. Well, we didn't last too long and I knew that Braden would win. They started before us and didn't come back until really late. Luckily, Dennis is more mature than I am at times. He didn't really mind not having as much candy. He shared with the whole family and was impressed with Braden's over flowing bucket but it didn't make him feel bad in the least.
 In action...

No comments: