We had so much fun at the cabin for our last summer hurrah before school started. The Brodegards and Randy's family and Russ were there. It was pretty nice. A little cooler weather but no bugs and very little rain. 
I loved this. Zola and Owen followed grandpa over to the neighbor's house to pick tomatoes. It reminded me so much of the book, blueberries for Sal.
We played a lot of croquet and learned the real rules with a standard size croquet set which is a lot different than the kind you buy at your local target or dick sports. We had a blast and got pretty good at it. Randy is the professional who joined a league. Yep.
The kids love going in the boats.
The dogs don't love it so much. Bruno was tricked into this ride. His tail is definitely down.
Mom with new grandson Bode.
It doesn't get more picturesque than this! Jumping into the lake after a hot sauna. LOVE!
They all did it. Kids included. I was wishing that there was no risk with being pregers but I have to be super careful. I enjoyed the sauna enough to build the fire and wash the kiddos.
These two are seriously the best of friends. They follow each other everywhere and play so nice. It seems as though there isn't really a leader or a follower in that relationship.
Nothing cuter in my mind than a little girls bottom with a swim suit wedgie. They were saying, "come over here, fishy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment