Dennis on his actual birthday.
Then we had a birthday party the following Saturday. It was a pirate party and the cake is "the island of pine" with treasure on it.This girl really enjoyed the "sand"
I built a pirate ship around the playground with cardboard boxes. And, my dad and Ryan made a mast with a black sail and a pirate flag on top. The kids LOVED it.
They threw cannon balls (water balloons) at the sea monsters.
They walked the plank...
... and dug for treasure...
Seriously, it turned out way better than I had imagined. Guests: Micheal, Charlie, Dennis, Callie, James, Braden, and Lucy.
then we did the pinata. Which took so long and everyone LOVED it. The suspense was building with every hit.
... and James, Owen and Bode came for the end and stayed the rest of the day. Zola LOVES baby Bode. She would seriously sit and hold him all day. I think I will have a lot to manage when she has her own baby brother.
1 comment:
Genius birthday party idea! Love the pirate ship. You're the best mom.
Post a Comment