Its amazing how quickly the weather switches from swimming weather to sweater weather. Zola loved swimming and would ask to go to the pool almost everyday. "we go to swimming lessons?"
Swimming lessons was anytime we were at the pool. Grandma told Zola that this swim suit was cute. Zola said, "No, no, its not cute. Its not pink."
This little dude keeps growing bigger everyday!
Zola loves to put babies in her clothes. "there's a baby in my body."
Zola potty trained like a breeze. She was super excited to get her new Minnie mouse toy.
I was super busy outside that when I came back in to see what Zola was up to, she was fast asleep on the couch with her baby.
Dennis loves his new rector set and will work on it for hours.
The first day of school! He was super excited to go. I didn't think I would be emotional about it and was doing good until the bus drove away.
Zola loves waiting for Dennis at his bus stop. There are so many lovely manicured yards to lay in but she prefers the rough weedy patch. Silly girl.
Grandma and Grandpa visit often and we feel very fortunate.
Zola shopping with me at JoAnn fabric.



















No comments:
Post a Comment