Zola helped herself to dinner before we even got there. I love her tiny bowl for the couscous!
Take a picture of ME!!!! Love that smile!
Dennis got a package in the mail... some awesome harem pants and soccer cleats... not to be worn together.:)
... and another obligatory Zola shot.
Zola dressed Andrew up as wonder baby.
8 out of 10 times Andrew stands up his legs are crossed. silly boy.
... and a moment I don't want to forget. this one is just for me. I love nursing my babies.
Andrew loves being able to sit up with us. Thanks to Chrissy for the bumbo seat.
Our Easter reenactment of palm Sunday. What would you do for Jesus to show him you loved him if he came to our house today? (Dennis) wrestle with him. (Zola) play with him. (Me) give him a big hug.
No comments:
Post a Comment