Thursday, May 14, 2015

Our happenings

 The kindergarten program. Dennis was so cute. He had picked out what he was going to wear before hand and was super excited.


 Dennis is on a soccer team. He is on the team blue 1.  I love this picture... tongue out and everything.
feeling a little bit under the weather. 


 There was an awesome easter egg hunt at Tamsin Barlow's house (Ryan's cousin's mother in law). It was amazing! Thousands of eggs hidden in her acre's of woods. So cool. But all Zola wanted was a balloon. She saw them as we drove up and needed to go home with one. :)
General Conference nap.
We love Olives!!!
Dennis is so proud of his new soccer gear.

 What are you looking at? first thing in the morning grogginess.
Zola was so happy to get Camille while playing "go funk". "I really like camille!"
 Easter morning
There is a small resemblance... lol. My kids look so much like their dad. We watched the Sunday conference at Randy and Chrissy's house and had our Easter celebration in between sessions.

Dennis got a bump on his head. It's not very often that he get the poor end of the deal. I guess a hockey stick made accidental contact with his head. bummer. it happens.
The egg hunt in the backyard!




Dying eggs. Amazingly there was only one spilled cup with 7 kids.
Tammy discovered Andrew's first tooth! The next tooth came the next day. And Zola was so proud of her sparkly pink egg.

We love the YMCA. They have this really cool new indoor playground/gym for the kids.

Then Zola got the sickies.

Sometimes, I can't help it. I just have to take a picture of the undeniable cuteness.
My three kids all around the same age. All very unique but so much a like. I love them to pieces.


Last hockey practice... Hard to believe that I was pregnant when the season began.



We got a new piano! I love having music in our home again. Even if it doesn't make any sense.
first taste of solid food. Avocado. He was so ready. He has been watching us for a while and wanting to join in. Usually babies spit some out... not Andrew. He eats it up fast.
What? You don't eat your toes?

Zola playing with her Andrew. She made him a fort.


Peas didn't go over so well... I made them myself and I think they were too chunky.




When its 66* in Minnesota, its too hot for clothing.




teething on an apple slice.

snacks out on the deck.

I'm loving his hair!!! so much fun.


best friend cousins.
My kids take after me! Their favorite part of dinner was the "potatoes" (Zola). I found myself saying, "no more tomatoes until you take a bite of the quiche". Lol
After they didn't eat much of dinner they snuck into the kitchen for a late night snack. Good choices! Their Easter candy was on the counter but they chose peas and tomatoes instead. LOVE them.

I'm convinced that Andrew exploded his diaper so much just to check himself out in the mirror. Every time he would crank around to get a good look. I didn't realize his plan until the 5th time in one day. I think he is quite smitten.

Dennis picked up a whole stash of bey blade stuff at a garage sale.
All ready for church fairy tale style.
He was preparing for a super fun week in Kauai.
Just doing some light reading before school. Nothing cuter than that.

Look who is riding up front like a boss!

No comments: