Carving Pumpkins!!
Andrew got into it. Eating the slimmy pumpkin guts. ew. Zola helped a little. And Dennis didn't need any help at all.
Zola's pumpkin: stick figures of our family.
Dennis's pumkin eating two other pumpkins.
And I got to do the one in the middle for Andrew. I'm sure that's what he would have told me to carve.
I love my kids.
Zola's Halloween Dress! Thanks to Grandma. it was perfectly elegant. I tried to convince Zola to be Princess leia but she recently watched a Barbie princess movie and would't budge from the "pink princess".
Round two with the monkey costume. This was Dennis's costume when he was little.
And Dennis changed his mind from Luke Skywalker when he saw this Ninja outfit at Target.
Pretty cute gang.
Andrew went missing for a while and I decided to go look for him. I was legitimately worried that he choked on something in the basement with nobody to help him. I looked for a while and couldn't find him... then, there he was eating through the wrappers of Dennis's candy. Dumb dumbs are his favorite. Of course he didn't want to be found.
We went trick or treating up in Minneapolis with Randy's family. It was perfect weather! Unseasonably warm for Halloween and we didn't complain. Randy's neighborhood is perfect. They block of a street and have a bon fire in the road with hot dogs, glow sticks, and hot chocolate. We just might make this our new tradition.
Andrew, Zola, James, Dennis, Bode, and Owen.
trick or treating with friends is so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment