
Our amazing friend is a great photographer. On our first week of being home from the NICU Emily came over and took some great pictures of Dennis. She said to pick a time of day when Dennis is usually sleepy. Well, at that point it was different everyday. We obviously didn't pick the right time... but they turned out well anyways. Near the end of the photo shoot, Dennis started to get cold (he didn't have much fat at that point) so I fed him and wrapped him up after some "kangaroo care" (skin to skin contact) and then he fell asleep.
She does any kind of setting not just babies.








To see more of Emily's work, you can go to her
7 comments:
Oh, I can't believe how beautiful he is! You guys did a great job, and he looks SO cute!
i LOVE the pictures!! they are really great. i will always regret not getting newborn shots of madison. he is so handsome. congrats again!
Beautiful!!!! I love the pictures!!!
oh, i love the pictures, love the baby, love you and ryan! so, so beautiful
ohhh he is so adorable! Love the pictures!
Very cute pictures. We live in Madison (southern Wisconsin) and our guest bedroom is always open! Most people probably wouldn't think it's much fun in the winter, but don't let that stop you. You're a Goph so you know what winter up north is like!
I just had to stop in and say he is sooooo incredibly adorable, and I love these beautiful shots. I bet you guys are the cutest and happiest little parents ever... that is, until our baby comes to join us, then we'll have ya beat. j/k, love ya!
Post a Comment