dennis is adorable! my favorite picture of him is still when he was puckering his lips in the 'incubator'. looks like he and ryan are getting some quality father/son time. so exciting! you look great and i am glad everything is going well.
I just read your last three entries at once... I got so behind! I'm so glad to see that things are going so well. I can hardly wait to see you again and hold this precious guy.
3 comments:
dennis is adorable! my favorite picture of him is still when he was puckering his lips in the 'incubator'. looks like he and ryan are getting some quality father/son time. so exciting! you look great and i am glad everything is going well.
I just read your last three entries at once... I got so behind! I'm so glad to see that things are going so well. I can hardly wait to see you again and hold this precious guy.
YEAH! What a big boy! He seriously looks SO dang cute. What a stud. I am so glad that he is a growing boy! Way to go Dennis!
Post a Comment