Thursday, October 23, 2008

hungry much? or is it pure butter?

So, Dennis went to the doctor today for his 2nd Hep B shot and I asked them to weigh him just for fun. With his clothes and dirty diaper on, he weighed 8 lbs 8 oz!!!!! On average he is gaining almost 2 oz a day! He definately was going through a growth spirt yesterday. I didn't get a single thing done because Dennis didn't sleep. eat, burp, eat, burp... I was surprised that I was still producing... I wonder if I am turning into a cow. I could win at the state fair.

I tried to capture him dreaming of eating but I never could get it on film. Here is a video of his peaceful sleep (thank heavens he slept today- we needed groceries!)

2 comments:

Katie said...

this is one of the funniest posts yet. rita darling, don't consider yourself a part of state fair livestock! :) you're much cuter than that.
I need to see you soon. really, really do.

Katrina said...

GO Dennis!!!!! and Rita!!!! That is some seriously awesome weight gain.