I have been checking in once in awhile to see the new baby. So put me on your list, so I can see some up dates. Erica ericaroper@hotmail.com opur blog is roper-theroperfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Hi Ryan and Rita, I am a friend of Ryans from high school and had a preemie baby too. I found your link from another friend we went to school with. Your little guy is darling and getting nice and chubby! I love it! Hope you dont mind if I peek in on your family once in a while. Our email address is tommysquirrel@yahoo.com and our family blog is www.jaredandlianna.blogspot.com
Lance said that Ryan looked pretty beat up in the last pics. Please include us in the updates from your blog. You have our email address. Please add it from there.
Hey Rita! I'd love to keep reading your blog and seeing your cute family. My e-mail is brookejones13@hotmail.com How's Ryan's eye? That's quite the shiner! Elliott always seems to get hurt in basketball. His face will be dripping blood and he doesn't even notice. Silly boys! :)
18 comments:
Hi Rita,
I really enjoy reading all of your updates. My email address is:
aprilajordan@gmail.com
April
Oh Rita, I'd love to keep reading your blog. It makes me nostalgic for when Ian was a wee little thing. My email address is
glea0036@umn.edu
Katie L.
I have been checking in once in awhile to see the new baby. So put me on your list, so I can see some up dates. Erica
ericaroper@hotmail.com
opur blog is roper-theroperfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Hi Ryan and Rita,
I am a friend of Ryans from high school and had a preemie baby too. I found your link from another friend we went to school with. Your little guy is darling and getting nice and chubby! I love it!
Hope you dont mind if I peek in on your family once in a while. Our email address is tommysquirrel@yahoo.com and our family blog is www.jaredandlianna.blogspot.com
We want in!
Cole and Mindy
mindysmith9@yahoo.com
Lance said that Ryan looked pretty beat up in the last pics. Please include us in the updates from your blog. You have our email address. Please add it from there.
I love reading your blog! My email address is lindsaybriggs@gmail.com.
Hope you, Ryan and Dennis are doing well!
Have a great night!
Lindsay :)
I want to know whats going on!
jennamcg7@gmail.com, love you!
Hey, add me to the List, please!
taras@iconfitness.com
Count me in!
sarahbpage(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
yes please.
katiewrees@gmail.com
Count me in!!! I love reading your updates!! cortneylynn@gmail.com
Cortney Broadbent Alvord
yeah! i want to know what is going on with my ex-volleyball-back-row-counterpart!
eryndeweycarter@gmail.com
Yeppers . . . add us!! :) We love your blog. If only you lived closer . . .
katrinafunk@gmail.com
taylorfunk@gmail.com
Hey Rita!
I'd love to keep reading your blog and seeing your cute family. My e-mail is brookejones13@hotmail.com How's Ryan's eye? That's quite the shiner! Elliott always seems to get hurt in basketball. His face will be dripping blood and he doesn't even notice. Silly boys! :)
count me in too please. I love seeing your cute family :) andichic@yahoo.com
Count me in!
mindygilkey@gmail.com
I would love to be added. I am a friend of Ryan's from high school.
Tara (Martin)Carr
Post a Comment