I can't believe that little preemie. He is doing so well - I think he hit the ground running. Give him a big hug from Nonnie. I love that little laugh when he hears you cheering him on.
I LOVE him! I sort of forget that I'm supposed to be teaching Gunner the correct way to climb stairs. We don't have any in our house (except for the huge concrete ones out front), and so I just don't think about it. But once again, Dennis shows us how to do things! Stairs and walking! What a cool boy!
4 comments:
I can't believe that little preemie. He is doing so well - I think he hit the ground running. Give him a big hug from Nonnie. I love that little laugh when he hears you cheering him on.
Ohhh love it!! He is so big!!! He'll be a walking master by the time my wedding rolls around. Make sure he's' ready to dance the night away!
I LOVE him! I sort of forget that I'm supposed to be teaching Gunner the correct way to climb stairs. We don't have any in our house (except for the huge concrete ones out front), and so I just don't think about it. But once again, Dennis shows us how to do things! Stairs and walking! What a cool boy!
Wow!! Go Dennis!
Post a Comment