Some days Dennis is content to play in his room with his books and blocks, etc. And, some days he is not. Today was one of the latter.

Here he got stuck and asked for help.
I think in this next one he is on the hunt for a gold fish left behind in his chair. I took a picture because I thought it was cute that he could step up to stand on the walker...

...and then he just kept going...

... and going...

...and going...

...until he got it...

Unfortunately, he dropped it at this point and Buster got it.
Fortunately, Dennis didn't mind a bit. He was sure proud of himself and thought that hanging upside down was pretty funny. He didn't ask for help out of this one... but I gave it to him anyways.

exploring is hard work... but sure fun!
2 comments:
That is so cute! I'm loving the exploring stage with Emelyn. She CANNOT stand to see a dish towel hanging on the stove--she races right over and pulls them down to the floor and then just grins. It's so funny! I love all the pictures of Dennis with the dogs--it kind of makes me want a dog. I bet there's a lot less to clean up after they find all the dropped snacks. :) What is your e-mail so I can invite you to my blog? I'm about to go private. My e-mail is brookejones13@hotmail.com
That is hilarious! He is so stinkin' cute, and I love watching him roam around. He is Gunner's little inspiration!
Post a Comment