Monday, November 23, 2009

Common Cold- Ear infection- Roseola

(Dennis not pictured)
Yup, this is what Dennis went through in the last week!!! Starting Tuesday with goopy swollen eyes that ended up being a side effect from his bad ear infection. Then just as we thought he was doing better, Saturday afternoon he gets a fever (and a bad one) until Monday morning. He would do nothing but lay on my lap- poor Dennis, lucky mom. (Until I got really sick with achy bones) Anyways, I just wanted to make sure that Dennis's ears were better so we went to the Doctor this morning even though his fever is gone. And, at the Doctor's we noticed a bad rash from head to toe... sound familiar? ... its Roseola. The Doctor was relieved and so I am too. I guess its not a big deal... you just have a crabby baby for a day or two after the fever is gone.

No comments: