Sunday, November 15, 2009

crazy fun

We are having a hoot with Dennis... you can see why- he is just so darn cute.


Wednesday was Veteran's day and so I got to stay home from school. Luckily for Dennis, it was beautiful weather for a trip to the playground. We don't have any trees on our end of the block so Dennis' first encounter with the leaves was then. HE LOVED THEM!!



Here are some videos of other fun stuff we did at the park. This was 4 days ago now and Dennis is already walking soo much better now.







I am sure glad that his desire to help around the house hasn't changed!


He is even cute when he whines.

notice the garbage can ontop of the piano and Dennis's "toy" from the recycling. :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Wow! He is walking so great! And what a cute little guy he is. I hate that you guys live so far away.

Mom said...

We watch the videos over and over. I love the little scrunched up nose and "singing". I told Ryan he looked like Bruno howling at the music. Oh! - he is way too cute! Can't wait for Thanksgiving.