A great trip always has to come to an end. Unfortunately, mine ended before Dennis and Ryan. So, here I am at home alone... missing my family for 3 days. Today I cleaned the windows and screens and mopped the kitchen floor.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
spring break part 2: Utah
Our flight to Utah went much smoother. No delays! Dennis found this dog in one of the airport stores that rolls around laughing hysterically. Dennis wouldn't touch it but just stared at it for a good 20 minutes. We knew 3 people on the flight... Rochelle Shields, brother Finlanson, & a guy that I totally forgot his name... but he knows mine... awkward.
Of course, a big part of our relax time was taken up with Mario kart. When we are apart we play with eachother through wifi. It is so much fun. In this picture, Dennis also has a controller and is pretending to drive against his dad.
Since we found out that Dennis is such a water baby in Florida, we decided to go to an indoor water park so that everyone could enjoy watching Dennis "swim".
I swear Dennis has no fear. He would trudge along in the water by himself and go down the big slides! over and over again.
The little kid slides were history when Ryan took Dennis on the big slide. Then we went over and over again. As soon as he was done, he would reach up at the slide with both hands grunting.

Here is the whole gang.
I got to see some of my dearest friends. Here is Jenna and her baby Bryce. Jenna and I were friends when we were in diapers- and still are! I also saw my bessie Allison but I forgot to take a picture. We haven't changed much... so it would just be another of many. Next time!
Dennis knew just what to do with THIS toy when he saw it. Nonie got Dennis one for his birthday way back when.
Then we went to watch Buzz play some intramural football. It was sooo cute watching Dennis play. He would walk up and down this line on the grass- as if it were a tight rope. I have a video but its not working. (maybe I will have to put a BIG movie post as soon as Blogger gets its act together)
I had to inlcude both of these pictures because I couldn't decide which one was cuter!

Buzz is the big one in the middle.
Then we went to Logan to visit the GG's. Here is Great Grandpa Dennis and baby Dennis. This is all the closer he would get.
A great trip always has to come to an end. Unfortunately, mine ended before Dennis and Ryan. So, here I am at home alone... missing my family for 3 days. Today I cleaned the windows and screens and mopped the kitchen floor.
A great trip always has to come to an end. Unfortunately, mine ended before Dennis and Ryan. So, here I am at home alone... missing my family for 3 days. Today I cleaned the windows and screens and mopped the kitchen floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY, what a bunch of fun trips. Dennis is getting so big and so fun! Where is the indoor park you guys went too? Too bad you didn't stop to see us when you were in the neighbor hood visiting!
Post a Comment