2 years old. For his birthday, I was planning on making a quilt... I started by picking up fabrics that I liked, and then filling in with fabrics I had... then picking out a pattern. Its actually turning out a lot cuter than I thought it was going to be. I still wished I picked a different color scheme- but oh well. Its cute. I highly doubt it will be done for his b-day though.

my big boy finally got his own pair of these...

... and he wants to grow up to be his mommy. :)
3 comments:
I love the quilt! I love the colors too. That little guy in those cute shoes and curling his eyelashes just melts my heart. Give him luvs from Nonnie.
I was just going to ask what is Dennis doing with his eyes. Thanks nonnie for helping me out. He is the funnest.
hahaha I'm too scared to curl my eyelashes because Nonnie told me her friend ripped all of hers out... Looks like Dennis is pretty skilled though. :) We need to skype soon!
Post a Comment