i have TOTALLY slacked on reading your blog. shame shame! but i wanted to tell you the kitchen and cabinets look amazing! really great job you guys. miss you.
I get used diapers at the cotton babies store- and then just use my inserts ontop of whatever "pocket" they have going on. That particular one is a wierd brand that I had never heard of before... some french name.
4 comments:
your kitchen looks AWESOME!!!! we might need to make a trip to see it soon.
PS. can grace marry dennis?
I love the kitchen!! I looks amazing! What kind of diaper is Dennis wearing? I love the color.
i have TOTALLY slacked on reading your blog. shame shame! but i wanted to tell you the kitchen and cabinets look amazing! really great job you guys.
miss you.
I get used diapers at the cotton babies store- and then just use my inserts ontop of whatever "pocket" they have going on. That particular one is a wierd brand that I had never heard of before... some french name.
Post a Comment