Wednesday, January 5, 2011

christmas

Maree always does such a nice job decorating the tree and Dennis loved the train that circles it.
Every Christmas eve we exchange our homemade gifts to each other. This year Thomas made Dennis some bean bags and a perfect goal thing to throw them at. He was so proud of his personally thought up design. It is awesome and compacts down to fit into a small bag.
Ryan made Camille this beautiful apron. He really did a great job and did all of the sewing.
I painted Buzz a picture.
Camille made me a framed picture of "The Living Christ" with pictures of Jesus on the mat. I love it and know exactly where I am going to put it already.
Kristen made Ryan a book holder to attach to his stationary bike that he would get the next morning.
Then we opened a package from Nonnie with matching pajamas inside! Don't we look cute!
Dennis' loot.
It was an awesome day.

1 comment:

Mom said...

One of my favorite parts of Christmas.
What fun, thoughtful gifts.